For this first assignment in Photo 150, I realize that many of you have some level of shooting experience, but I need to make sure that you are all on the same page. I want all of you to run through the following exposure and white balance exercises:
1. Demonstrate a bracket of five images (-2, -1, Normal, +1, +2)
2. Demonstrate equivalent exposures (5 images).
3. Shoot an example of shallow depth of field.
4. Shoot an example of deep depth of field.
5. Shoot an image under artificial lights using a tungsten white balance.
13 or so images are due for this first assignment.
Further discussion of this assignment will happen in class Monday August 26th.
A Lightroom Smart Catalog will be due on September 4th.